General Terms & Conditions
Affinity Aviation – Terms & Conditions subject to change without notice.
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
1. Minimum passenger numbers apply for all flights.
Tours are sold on a per seat or per flight basis. All flights are confirmed with a minimum of 2 passengers unless otherwise stated. Single passengers are welcome; however the flight is not confirmed until a second passenger is travelling. Maximum numbers vary per tour. Please enquire as we are flexible.
2. Full payment required at time of booking. A 10% Deposit at time of booking by prior arrangement only.
3. Cancellation Policy:
a. General: Bookings cancelled by the passenger between 48 hours of the scheduled flight incur a $50 fee per booking, however cancellations within 24 hours forfeit full booking.
b. A full refund applies for all reservations cancelled outside of 48 hours.
c. Changes to bookings are accepted without charge up to 72 hours prior to the scheduled flight. Changes within 72 hours incur a re-booking fee of $50 per booking.
d. Special Event Transits: If a flight is cancelled by the pilot due to weather a bus will be utilised to complete the journey either to the raceway or return from the raceway. A partial refund will be offered calculated on the used part of the transfer and Bus costs. The actual amount of refund may vary depending on the number of passengers on the day. Flights cancelled by the passenger within 48 hours of the booking forfeit deposit. A full refund applies for all reservations cancelled outside of 48 hours.
4. All Prices quoted are inclusive of GST.
5. Prices subject to change without notice.
6. All flights covered by airline passenger liability insurance.
8. We reserve the right to refuse carriage – intoxicated persons will be refused carriage – no refund payable.
9. All flights are subject to pilot discretion, weather conditions and availability.
10. Affinity Aviation will not accept liability for failure to make connections with any other service.
11. Passenger and luggage weight restrictions apply for all flights.
12. Passenger and luggage weights are required on all bookings – oversize passengers may be required to pay for additional seats.
13. Should a client advise a weight variance of more than 10%, the right is reserved to cancel and no refund will apply.
14. Disabled passengers:
Please advise the level of assistance required and whether the passengers are in a wheelchair so that we can accommodate their needs with ease. Please note that wheelchairs cannot be carried on the aircraft. Please note that our ground vehicles are not equipped with a lifting device and we suggest the use of specialist taxi’s (at own cost) with lifting devices in the event the passenger has very limited or nil mobility.
15. Child Age/Infant Policy:
Infants are classified as 0-2 years, and may travel free of charge, on their parent’s lap at the discretion of the pilot in command. Please note that only one infant may travel unrestrained per aircraft. Children classified as 3 – 12 years of age inclusive, must be accompanied by an adult on the flight.
Child rates are only applicable on some tours.